La Vie La Votre

S’enregistrer S’enregistrer

THIS WILL BE DELETED AFTER CHANGING THE TEMPLATES WITH THE tpl OF THE ZIP
>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/i4a6tx <<<

Thanks for using this Template
ADC

ROOT TOP 

A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lesson

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Vie La Votre Index du Forum -> Les entreprises de Los Santos -> Les journalistes

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
narmqwyn

Masculin
 MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lesson Répondre en citant

A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your trading success
by Ged Cusack

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your trading success

Stock Options and other derivatives are becoming more and more accessible.
Whereas some books provide only a simple introduction to Stock Options and others provide a more detailed framework for how to use Stock Options, this book provides both.
Lessons I learned losing $100,000 To Accelerate Your Trading Success is a collection of eighty consolidated learnings from over twelve years of derivative trading.
If you don&#x2019;t want trade options daily you should still look at Stock Options as Insurance for your long term stock portfolio.
Inside this frank compilation you will find:
&#x2022;An explanation of basic Call Options and Put Options in layman&#x2019;s terms.
&#x2022;An introduction to using Stock Options as insurance for your stock portfolio.
&#x2022;Discussions and explanation of candlesticks bar charts and the display of financial information.
&#x2022;A breakdown on liquidity and market makers.
&#x2022;The benefits of trend trading and optimizing your profits during price movements.
&#x2022;The importance of Psychology in profitable trading.
&#x2022;Criteria for choosing the best Mentors and the training that suits you.
&#x2022;Money management and capital preservation tools.
&#x2022;Realistic focus on the time commitments and the opportunity costs of trading.
&#x2022;Emphasis on the importance of your own written trading rules.
&#x2022;Recognition that trading is a business and help in defining your own trading business plan.
&#x2022;An introduction to more advanced Options trading strategies plus the use of strategic action plans to reduce your reaction times.

A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your trading success Ged Cusack
A Beginner's Guide Profitable Stock Options Trading: Lessons I learned losing $100,000 to accelerate your trading success book for mac

Profit,,,,or,,,,loss,,,,are,,,,graphed,,,,on,,,,the,,,,vertical,,,,axis,,,,while,,,,the,,,,underlying,,,,
stock,,,,price ...
4,,,,days,,,,ago,,,,..To,,,,help,,,,
you,,,,along,,,,in,,,,your,,,,path,,,,towards,,,,understanding,,,,the,,,,complex,,,,world,,,,of,,,,financial,,,,
derivatives,,,,,we,,,,offer,,,,a,,,,comprehensive,,,,futures,,,,and,,,,options,,,,trading,,,,education,,,,
resource,,,,..For,,
example,,,selling,,call,,options,,against,,stock,,positions,,you,,own,,..
While,,,,this,,,,should,,,,not,,,,replace,,,,your,,,,traditional,,,,investing,,,,and,,,,trading,,,,..So,,,regardless,,,of,,,your,,,skill,,,level,,,,I,,,don'
t,,,care,,,if,,,you're,,,a,,,beginner,,,,......Learn,,,How,,,To,,,Trade,,,Stock,,,Options,,,for,,,beginners,,,-,,,this,,,ultimate,,,beginners,,,..on,,,the,,,web,,,(via,,,online,,,
stock,,,trading,,,courses,,,,online,,,options,,,trading,,,..This,,,is,,,usually,,,a,,,bad,,,idea,,,,as,,,most,,,day,,,traders,,,lose,,,money,,,,even,,,those,,,..The,,E-mini,,S&P,,
500,,Stock,,Index,,futures,,contract,,could,,have,,a,,value,,of,,$67,500,,,but,,you,,would,,be
Are,,You,,A,,Trader,,That's,,Wanted,,To,,Take,,Your,,Trading,,To,,The,,Next,,Level…,,..You,,,can,,,
and,,,dare,,,say,,,–,,,will,,,lose,,,money,,,,but,,,fear,,,not,,,–,,,you,,,can,,,maximize,,,those,,,profits,,,and,,,
..Your,,,,success,,,,comes,,,,
from,,,,understanding,,,,the,,,,processes,,,,,systems,,,,and,,,,...His,,,co-topics,,,all,,,include,,,areas,,,
of,,,life-long,,,learning,,,by,,,Scott,,,,including,,,Stock,,,Option,,,Trading,,,,Alternative,,,Health ...
This,,,is,,,your,,,introductory,,,guide,,,to,,,trading,,,futureshttp://skl.sh/2kQ2bZH,,,,.. 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Vie La Votre Index du Forum -> Les journalistes
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Google Search
Google

Contact ADC - Ադրիան
Cobalt 2.0 phpBB base template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson